Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Together

Many have commented on the PIC. But they said the same thing. We looked so happy.

We were! We were happy. Even if we are no longer together and our breakup is quite something, I have enough good will (no pun intended) to say that we had a wonderful relationship. I have no regrets whatsoever. I am grateful that for some time, he was mine and I was his. I am grateful that for some time, someone showed me great love, understanding, patience, tolerance, acceptance and appreciation.

Yes we were happy. We did not end up as friends because maybe we reached the point in our relationship that it's either we end up together or we forget each other. He will always have a special place in my heart. I hated him when we broke up, but guess what, hatred passed and the love remain.

We were happy. And when that happiness left, it was worse (not bad. No comparison at all). That's why I've been through worse. And that's why I have that pic with me to remind me that.

By the way, it fell out of my folder this afternoon. Good thing nobody has stepped on it yet when I walked back and looked for it. Hey, we are no longer together but we were! Nobody can change that. Even if I throw all the momentos away, that fact will remain. :)

No comments: